Good Afternoon Lady Flags;
Thank you to everyone who took the time to fill out our latest return to play survey. The Hockey Committee has been working hard to get us back on the ice for this coming weekend.
We will be posting final squads and schedules mid week. Please continue to watch the website and social media for updates.
We understand parents are trying to make plans, please plan on the following times this weekend and we will confirm as soon as possible.
U7 & FUNdamentals
- 12:10PM on Saturday
- Between 1:10PM & 4:00PM on Saturday
- Between 11:10AM & 1:35PM on Sunday
- Between 1:45PM & 4:00PMpm on Sunday
1. Players must show up fully dressed (excluding skates & helmet).
2. Goalies are to carry skates and pads in. Come wearing all gear – including helmet.
3. Hockey bags are NOT allowed in the arena, players must carry their sticks, helmet & skates in.
4. Players will only be allowed in the arena 5 minutes prior to their scheduled ice time.
5. Everyone entering the arena will be required to complete the COVID screening.
6. Players must be out of the arena within 5 minutes following their ice time.
7. Dressing rooms are NOT open, seating will be set up for players to get their skates on.
8. Dressing room #6 will be open for bathroom use ONLY.
9. There will be no scrimmaging at the practices in red.
10. Players need to make every effort to remain a sticks length apart while on the ice.
11. Each player will be allowed to have 1 parent / guardian in the arena with them.
* If you have been told my LPH to self isolate, if you have been in contact with a COVID positive, if you have traveled outside of Canada or have any COVID symptoms you are NOT permitted in the arena.
Please go over these rules with your player prior to their first skate.
Click the link provided to see the full list of rules from the MCS. CLICK HERE