Good Morning Lady Flags Members,
As we continue to navigate through this second provincial emergency, our programming continues to be on hold. Although it is unclear as to when and if we will return to hockey, we wanted to provide you with a quick update.
We want to say THANK YOU for your patience and cooperation in making the 2020-2021 season to date a success based on your support in following protocols and guidelines that allowed us to play, practice and play official games. We will continue to follow all guidelines, work with the Municipality of St.Clair Township and the OWHA in order to make the best decisions for the girls.
We want our girls to be on the ice again this season so therefore we have made the decision and are committed to continue our season at the earliest approved opportunity and continue till mid April when the Township has made the decision to remove the ice for the season.
We understand that we have not been on the ice since December and our earliest potential return is mid-February. Therefore we are committed to refunds for each registered player based on our payment breakdown in our return to play document. We will provide more information on this once we determine our next steps moving forward in completing the 2020-2021 season.
Lastly in order for us to prepare for our last phase of this season we need to know if players are coming back or have made the difficult decision to end their season. Therefore could you please let us know by clicking on the link below and complete it by Sunday January 31st, 2021.
If you decide to take a refund now your player will be refunded for the 12 weeks not played, once your player receives a refund they will not be eligible to return this season. If your player decides to continue and we are not able to get back on the ice you will be refunded your 12 weeks once that decision is made.
Click Here: Lady Flags Return To Play 2021 Survey
Lady Flags Executive