The Mooretown Lady Flags Executive has a vacancy to fill within our Board of Directors. We are currently seeking a motivated and organized individual to fill the Director of Risk Management
The Director of Risk Management shall assess, identify and resolve any potential risks that may affect the reputation and function of MLFGHA. The Risk Manager shall draft, maintain, and enforce all policies, bylaws and constitutional protocols agreed upon by the Corporation.
This includes the general management, operation and supervision of all aspects of the Corporation relating to risk management that shall include, but not be limited to:
1. Dispute resolution of any protests, complaints, etc.
2. Form risk committees when warranted for discussion around discipline, protests and complaints etc.
3. Work with the Registrar to ensure Criminal records checks/Vulnerable Sector compliance
4. Code of Conduct enforcement
5. Policies & procedures creation and maintenance
6. Speak Out/Respect in Sport implementation and compliance
7. Health and safety implementation and compliance
8. Sensitivity training implementation
9. Compliance and management of disciplinary hearings
If you are interested in this position and would like to join the Lady Flags Executive please email Lady Flags Secretary, Kirstin Salisbury at [email protected] to express your interest.