The Mooretown Lady Flags Executive is currently looking to fill the Director of Volunteers
position on our Board of Directors.
We will be leaving this position open for 30 days (July 18, 2019) as per our constitution.
If you are interested in this position please contact Mooretown Lady Flags VP / Risk Management, Missi Routley at [email protected]
Director of Volunteers
List of duties include:
- Prepare and submit a yearly budget to the Finance Committee for expected expenses specific to Volunteers.
- Liaise with Director of Fundraising to assess volunteer needs required to support fundraising initiatives.
- Administer volunteer activity on behalf of MLFGHA including (but not limited to) collecting cheques, coordinating volunteers and tracking volunteer hours.
- Co-Chair the Fundraising Committee (made up of Directors of Fundraising & Volunteers and all team’s Parent Reps).
- Hold regular meetings and assign tasks as needed.